Pumps, compressor peristaltic pumps
In gas analysis technique, the required amount of sample gas can be forwarded to the analyzer with the use of decompressors (in the case of pressurized system) or pumps.
In our selection you can find the products of the well-known KNF, WISA, ABB, M&C and Bühler firms.
Main aspects to the selection pumps:
- Corrosion resistance. For extremely corrosive gases we recommend PTFE headed, or possibly heated pumps
- delivered amount
- Repair kit (membrane and valves) can also be ordered to all types.
- DC driven pumps can be controlled continuously with impulse-modulation.
- For bigger demand for power. The delivered amount can be controlled with a bypass valve.
Bühler pumps 800 l/h
In case of higher forwarding capability (3-6-8 m3/h) the pumps can be ordered with three-phase engine In such case, control can simply be solved by frequency changer.
- These low-capacity FCs can be driven from one phase up to 1500 W.
- Simple robust structure with easily changeable valves.
- They are applicable for forwarding of measuring gases with condensate content.
- Insignificant noise caused by vibration damping console.
Peristaltic pumps SR25
To remove condensate peristaltic pumps can be applied. The same can be used for liquid (e.g. reagent solution) charging.
- Protection of the tubing due to spring loaded rollers and guiding side rollers.
- Quick and easy change of the tubing.
- Roller carrier with two rollers.
- Also suitable for continuous operation, depending on the drive.
- If stored longer than three months, we recommend to remove the tubing.
- Different gear motors available (DC, AC and stepper motor).